- Cancellations made before 30 days of the check in date are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations or amendments within 30 days to the check-in date are not acceptable and nonrefundable.
- Bookings for the period of Public holidays and peak dates(eg: 20th dec to 5th jan) shall be Non-amendable & non Refundable.
- Bookings made under any kind of promotional/discounts are non amendable & non refundable.
- Upon cancellation, the advance shall be forfeited and cannot be adjusted against future or exchangebookings.
- Incase of cancellation for a personal or circumstantial reason, the above cancellation policy shall beapplicable.
- Incase of Covid and pandemic related cancellation, refer to the Covid policies.
(A) 100% payment is mandatory to confirm the booking.
(B) Part payments can be done in 2 parts for pre-bookings:-
Block your dates with a 50% advance payment of your total booking amount If booking date is over 30days. This amount is Non-refundable.
Complete your 100% amount 15 days prior to your check in date. Failure to complete the payment shallterminate your booking and the advance shall be forfeited.
In event of non payment of the complete booking amount, Scilla Villas reserves the right to unblock thedates and take fresh new bookings.
(C) Payment of bookings for public holidays peak dates need to be done in full to confirm your booking.
(D) GST/ taxes/ conveyance fee applicable on all bookings.
Incase of rise in Covid cases or change of rules and regulations by the government,
- If your booking date is within a period of 30 days, You shall be presented with a credit note of youradvance amount paid, which can be redeemed at any point with in 1 year (excluding long weekends,peak dates and public holidays).
- If the booking dates are over the 30 day period, a refund of your advance shall be initiated. The refundshall be processed within 30 days of the cancellation notice.
- Covid policies shall be applicable only in regards to travel restrictions/ lockdown or any rules thatprevents travel. Personal reasons are not to be combined with this policy.
Every attempt will be made for the guest to have an enjoyable stay. If the guest should have a problemduring the stay, Please inform the Case manager assigned for your booking to put things right. In orderfor the guest's complaint to be addressed, the guest must communicate any problem whilst on location.If no complaint is reported during the stay, SH will assume that the property was to the guest'ssatisfaction and no complaint will be entertained.
*Terms & Conditions applied*
Mandatory steps shall be followed at the check in.
- Guests are required to share government approved id cards of each person at the time of booking andsubmit the same at the property during their check in.
- Acknowledging the Rules and guidelines of the property and signing a self declaration form.
- A security deposit needs to be submitted which shall be 100% refundable, and shall be refunded within48hrs of your check out after a thorough inspection of the property.
Pool Do’s and Don’ts:
- No lifeguard on duty
- Children to be accompanied by adults.
- Enter pool at own risk and responsibility
- Pool to be used by residents/owners only
- No diving
- Do not litter
- No smoking / spitting
- No shouting and disturbance.
- No glassware in pool area. No food / drinks inside the pool.
Terms & Conditions*
- Scilla Hospitality reserves the rights to impose any taxes or other charges which may be implementedby any governing body or other regulatory body, which were unknown at the time of booking.
- In the unlikely event that Scilla Hospitality is unable for any reason (including the sale of property andforce majeure) to provide the guest with the property booked by the guest, SH reserves the right totransfer the guest and their third party to an alternative property of the similar type and value, inconsultation with the guest.
- If the price of the substituted property is less than the original booking, the difference will be reimbursedto the guest. If the price of the substituted property is higher than the original booking,
the difference may be charged to the guest.
-If however, after considerable efforts by SH, no alternative of similar type and value is available and /orno agreement can be reached between the guest and SH, then either the guest or SH may opt to cancelthe booking. In that case SH will refund the guest their originally paid booking amount, without furthercompensation.
- Scilla Hospitality reserves the rights to admission and the right to cancellation of any booking forunforeseeable or unavoidable reasons
Refunds, as and how applicable, shall be made within 10 working days.
Electricity, Wifi and Mobile network are directly a source by the service providers.Scilla Hospitality shall enable the services but is not responsible for issuesoriginating by the direct source. No refunds or adjustments shall be made for thesame.
All policies are subject to individual bookings. Upon confirmation your dates shallbe held for 24 hours only until the advance payment is made. Bookings shall betaken on FCFS basis.